From:
Re: got clone: start of effort.
To:
Ori Bernstein <ori@eigenstate.org>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2020 09:40:42 +0100

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 08:16:38PM -0500, Ori Bernstein wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 12:12:03 +0100
> Stefan Sperling <stsp@stsp.name> wrote:
>
> > Any news about this? It would be nice to get the missing bits.
> > If not we'd have to port the missing code from git9 I suppose.
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> Alright, got around to this. Patch attached. Also did a bit more
> work on it, so the anonymous 'git://' protocol works.  I also
> know how to make http cloning work, though it'll be a bit more
> work, and I'll hold off until we have a chance to integrate
> this patch.

Thanks Ori!

There's still seems to be missing files in this diff.
The build bombs out because got-fetch-pack.c is missing:

$ make obj
===> libexec
===> libexec/got-read-blob
===> libexec/got-read-commit
===> libexec/got-read-object
===> libexec/got-read-tree
===> libexec/got-read-tag
===> libexec/got-fetch-pack
make: chdir(/home/stsp/src/got/libexec/got-fetch-pack): No such file or directory
*** Error 2 in libexec (<bsd.subdir.mk>:48 'obj')
*** Error 1 in /home/stsp/src/got (<bsd.subdir.mk>:48 'obj')