From:
Re: tog log: correct number of lines to page up/down
To:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2020 17:56:50 +0100

Stefan Sperling:

> I see another bug: The first time I use page down (or Ctrl-F), the
> cursor only moves down by one entry. When I move back up and down
> again it works as expected. Do you see this, too?

Yes.
Also, when "it works as expected", but you page down further, it
will again move down fewer lines than expected.  This is somehow
related to the number of log entries tog has collected so far for
display.

For instance, tog in a standard 24-line xterm:

[1/110]
^F
[24/110]	+23, ok
^F
[47/110]	+23, ok
^F
[70/110]	+23, ok
^F
[88/110]	+18, ???

It will not move one full screen down if there are less than two
screens of entries available... or something.