From:
Ed Maste <emaste@freebsd.org>
Re: use size_t for loop indices to avoid signedness warnings
To:
Ed Maste <emaste@freebsd.org>, gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 2020 10:24:24 -0500

On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 at 15:48, Stefan Sperling <stsp@stsp.name> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 09:52:58AM -0500, Ed Maste wrote:
> > Same change as 16aeacf7088d, for subdirectories other than lib/
>
> Unfortunately, this patch introduced a segfault in one of the tests:

Oh no, I'm sorry I missed that; clearly my next step here is to be
sure to get the test suite running conveniently and consistently on
FreeBSD. Thank you and Todd for addressing this.