From:
Re: tog is sluggish with FreeBSD src.git
To:
Christian Weisgerber <naddy@mips.inka.de>, gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 2020 00:22:11 +0100

  • Christian Weisgerber:

    tog is sluggish with FreeBSD src.git

  • Stefan Sperling:

  • On Fri, Dec 25, 2020 at 12:38:23AM +0100, Stefan Sperling wrote:
    > On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 04:39:29PM +0100, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
    > > Stefan Sperling:
    > >
    > > > The patch below shows us where the problem is: Iterating a long SIMPLEQ
    > > > relifst in order to decorate commit hashes with branch names is too slow.
    > >
    > > "got log" has the same problem, although it's less noticeable.
    > > got.c:print_commit()
    >
    > Right. This can be fixed once we have a known-good fix for tog.

    I've gone ahead and committed fixes for 'got log' and also fixed some
    other small problems. Please let me know if anything is still wrong.

  • Christian Weisgerber: