From:
Re: improve got log cancellation behaviour
To:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 2021 21:58:35 +0200

Stefan Sperling:

> Once 'got log' starts printing such a long message it won't stop
> until everything has been printed, even when the user tries to
> abort the process with Ctrl-C. This patch fixes this issue.

ok naddy@

This whole catch-sigint-and-check-later architecture is a bit weird.
Can't we just die when we receive SIGINT?  What resources are we
holding?

Your patch also reduces the output encountered when aborting a
"got log -R" in a repository with a lot of history (OpenBSD src.git),
but the behavior is still odd.  got is sitting there, I ^C it, and
only _then_ does it print a random commit message before exiting.