From:
Thomas Adam <thomas@xteddy.org>
Re: [got-portable] landlock support, second try
To:
Omar Polo <op@omarpolo.com>
Cc:
Thomas Adam <thomas@xteddy.org>, Stefan Sperling <stsp@stsp.name>, gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2022 18:43:39 +0000

On Sun, Feb 06, 2022 at 04:59:05PM +0100, Omar Polo wrote:
> I just tried on a devuan ceres (unstable) vm and they ship
> linux/landlock.h, but the actual kernel has landlock disabled!  I've
> added a check for ENOSYS and ENOTSUP to handle this situation where
> landlock was found at compile time but it's not present at runtime.

This makes sense to me.

> agreed, and makes the diff shorter too! :)

Excellent.  Well, I can't comment on the functionality (yet) but the diff
itself looks sensible to me.

OK thomas@

-- Thomas