From:
Re: u/ctrl-u/d/ctrl-d bindings for scrolling in tog
To:
Mark Jamsek <mark@jamsek.com>
Cc:
Christian Weisgerber <naddy@mips.inka.de>, gameoftrees@openbsd.org, Mikhail <mp39590@gmail.com>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jun 2022 18:39:20 +0200

On Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 12:39:28AM +1000, Mark Jamsek wrote:
> On 22-06-12 04:27pm, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> > On Sun, Jun 12, 2022 at 03:40:41PM +0200, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> > > Stefan Sperling:
> > >
> > > Personally, I have no use for ^D/^U.  I'm not opposed to adding it
> > > with "scroll half-screen" semantics, though.
> >
> > Same here. And I agree that the behaviour we now have for ^D/^U is wrong.
> > On IRC, Mikhail mentioned plans to implement half-screen scrolling soon
> > in order to fix this.
> >

> Sorry! I didn't mean to step on anybody's toes. I already had the
> half-page implementation handy. Please feel free to disregard my
> previous mail.

It is fine, please don't feel discouraged by this.

Mikhail said it would take a few days of vacation before work on this
can continue. In my opinion, the earlier have a fix for this, the better.
And the more people who are around and want to help out, the better :)