From:
Re: [rfc] tog horizontal scroll (diff & blame view)
To:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2022 17:45:41 +1000

  • Mark Jamsek:

    [rfc] tog horizontal scroll (diff & blame view)

  • Stefan Sperling:

  • On 22-06-16 09:15am, Stefan Sperling wrote:
    > I found two issues while testing it:
    >
    > Horizontal scrolling in the log view only works within a certain terminal
    > width limit. In an 80x24 terminal after starting tog in got.git, horizontal
    > scrolling can be triggered as expected. Now stretch the terminal such that
    > its width is at least 156 columns (e.g. by making it fullscreen), and
    > horizontal scrolling no longer works. Is this intentional?

    Yes, that's expected. If the log msg fits in the first half of the
    screen, it won't scroll. Unless you've already scrolled right, it will
    let you scroll back. But you won't be able to scroll right.

    --
    Mark Jamsek
    GPG: F2FF 13DE 6A06 C471 CA80  E6E2 2930 DC66 86EE CF68

  • Mark Jamsek: