From:
Re: [rfc] tog horizontal scroll (diff & blame view)
To:
Mark Jamsek <mark@jamsek.com>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2022 13:38:16 +0200

On Thu, Jun 16, 2022 at 09:16:05PM +1000, Mark Jamsek wrote:
> On 22-06-16 12:33pm, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> > This new helper could be part of format_line(), but for now I wanted
> > to keep it seperate. Otherwise I would need to update all existing
> > callers of format_line() in the same patch.
> >

> I think that's a good idea too; it makes sense doing this in
> format_line().

Yes, I'll try to this later once things have settled a bit.

> The patch looks good to me. And works in my tests in ja.git and got.git.

I have committed the patch.

After opening a diff view from the log view in split-screen mode,
there is a small issue where the vertical bar which separates the log
from a diff view gets overwritten by a highlighted space character
at the tail end of the log message line. This happens only after
scrolling the line in the log view a little.
Not sure yet where that comes from.
In any case, it's just a small cosmetic problem.