From:
Re: [rfc] compound keymaps with prefixed count modifier like vi(1)
To:
Mark Jamsek <mark@jamsek.com>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2022 14:51:12 +0200

On Wed, Jun 22, 2022 at 10:42:02PM +1000, Mark Jamsek wrote:
> I'm happy to add an explicit abort key, or do you think documenting the
> timeout and how that cancels a preceding count modifier would suffice?
> If we add an abort key, what should we use if not backspace?

Yes, just documenting the timeout seems fine. I entirely missed that the
number prompt will time out when I did my initial quick review.

The timeout should probably be configurable via env vars, but we can
add this later.