From:
Re: Tag signing with SSH signatures
To:
Josh Rickmar <openbsd+lists@zettaport.com>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2022 22:45:14 +0200

On Fri, Jul 01, 2022 at 05:32:15PM -0400, Josh Rickmar wrote:
> Updated diff with improvements and suggestions from stsp@ and tracey@
> as well as a regress test.

To me it looks like this is ready to go in. ok stsp@
We can keep tweaking things going forward.

One thing I noticed while reading the diff is that got.conf options
you've added use an underscore between words (e.g. allowed_signers).
The two existing multi-word got.conf option names use dashes as word
separators instead (fetch-all-branches, mirror-references).
It would be a good idea to keep this consistent.

But gotweb.conf uses underscores, too. Maybe we should just switch got.conf
to underscores entirely. Both you and Tracey seem to gravitate towards
underscores naturally, and I don't have a preference either way.
So I could make this change in got.conf, with backwards compat for the
dash variants to keep existing config files working, but leaving them
undocumented, and document only the names using underscores.