From:
Re: chores; move patch send/recv to privsep.c
To:
Omar Polo <op@omarpolo.com>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2022 11:26:38 +0200

On Tue, Jul 05, 2022 at 10:52:22AM +0200, Omar Polo wrote:
> However, got-read-pack needs a big chunk of privsep.c anyway and it's a
> very frequently used one, so trimming down the size of privsep.c helps
> there too but not in a particularly significant way.

Maybe we could create a privsep_pack.c for all the stuff got-read-pack
needs and the other helpers do not?

That would already make privsep.c much smaller, and it will be trivial
to split it up more, e.g. per object type: privsep_blob.c,
privsep_tree.c, etc., and have a privsep_child.c for the forking code.