From:
Re: document pull request workflow
To:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2022 17:35:53 +1000

On 22-07-19 07:52pm, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> The question "can Got do pull requests" has come up from time
> to time in conversations I have had with various people.
> Such questions usually pertain to work people do outside of
> OpenBSD, or when ports developers submit patches upstream.
>
> Would it be useful to document how to work with pull requests?
> Or should we assume people are clever enough to put the necessary
> bits and piece together by reading the existing documentation?

I think it's great, and really well written. It's simple to follow and
laid out nicely. This will surely be useful to some users--especially
given the ubiquity of this workflow.

Thanks to op's `man -Tlint -l` hint, I noticed a couple style warnings
not made in your changes you might nevertheless want to add to the
commit:

man: got/got.1:3258:19: STYLE: whitespace at end of input line
man: got/got.1:3248:30: STYLE: no blank before trailing delimiter: An Caldera International Inc.

--
Mark Jamsek <fnc.bsdbox.org>
GPG: F2FF 13DE 6A06 C471 CA80  E6E2 2930 DC66 86EE CF68