From:
Re: tog: keymaps to navigate to prev/next file/hunk in the diff
To:
Mark Jamsek <mark@jamsek.com>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2022 15:42:01 +0200

On Sun, Jul 31, 2022 at 10:19:22PM +1000, Mark Jamsek wrote:
> The diff also includes some changes to tog where we can now identify
> lines to colour in the diff view without regex. I included this here for
> the sake of demonstrating another benefit of having the line type index
> besides the hunk/file navigation, but I can separate this now for review
> if you prefer. If ok this would be a couple separate commits, plus the
> diff code committed to diff.git and then the sync to got.

Coloring diffs doesn't seem to work correctly yet.
I see most diff text, including the - and + lines, displayed in the
terminal's default color when I test your diff.

I would suggest to leave this part alone for now, i.e. keep matching
by regex for colorization. We can always change this later once your
other changes are known to be stable. Those changes by themselves are
already a significant improvement.