From:
Re: simplify gotwebd.conf fcgi_socket
To:
Stefan Sperling <stsp@stsp.name>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2022 15:02:39 +0200

On 2022/08/30 13:20:09 +0200, Stefan Sperling <stsp@stsp.name> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 30, 2022 at 11:54:15AM +0200, Omar Polo wrote:
> > On 2022/08/30 11:30:20 +0200, Stefan Sperling <stsp@stsp.name> wrote:
> > > Simplify gotwebd configuration by setting the fcgi_socket flag when
> > > a "listen on" statement appears, and remove the fcgi_socket keyword
> > > from gotwebd.conf.
> > >
> > > ok?
> >
> > love it, ok for me
>
> Slightly better diff, also removing the fcgi_socket member of
> struct gotwebd declared in gotwebd.h; this flag is now unused.

ah, right, i missed it.

after applying this patch there is still a `fcgi_socket' field in the
struct server which AFAICS it's not set anywhere.  Dropping it is easy
but config_getserver needs to be fixed as i think now it always prints
"fcgi_socket=no".

I think we can also delete the %token FCGI_SOCKET in parse.y?