From:
Re: gotwebd: simplify gotweb_load_got_path
To:
Omar Polo <op@omarpolo.com>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2022 09:44:14 +0200

On Wed, Aug 31, 2022 at 06:48:34PM +0200, Omar Polo wrote:
> landed here why looking for possible leaks.  Still found none, but I
> thought we can avoid an extra strdup and simplify the logic by
> dropping `opened'.  We either have opened a dir (and so dt is non
> NULL) or we haven't.
>
> ok?

I think the check for GOT_DIR can be dropped. If someone runs gotwebd
on a work-tree then gotwebd will fail soon enough in some way. There is
no reason to treat this case with a special check.