From:
Re: fflush(stdout) after asking questions
To:
Thomas Adam <thomas@xteddy.org>
Cc:
Game of Trees <gameoftrees@openbsd.org>
Date:
Sun, 04 Sep 2022 19:38:00 +0200

On 2022/09/04 17:41:14 +0100, Thomas Adam <thomas@xteddy.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Sept 2022 at 17:36, Omar Polo <op@omarpolo.com> wrote:
> >
> > playing with got on alpine, i noticed that `got revert -p' doesn't
> > show the prompt.  I'm assuming musl doesn't fflush implicitly on
> > getline, which is what show_change assumes.
> >
> > ok?
>
> Makes perfect sense to me.  I wonder if there's other missing fflush()
> calls elsewhere?  I've been looking at "got log -p"'s performance on
> muscl, so I'll bear this in mind!

Thanks!

`got revert', `got stage' and `got unstage' all go thru show_change,
so this should catch them all.  from memory and from a quick grep on
the manpage there aren't any other interactive commands.