From:
Re: gotwebd: reduce struct server size for compatibility
To:
Omar Polo <op@omarpolo.com>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2022 10:16:54 +0200

On Mon, Sep 05, 2022 at 07:13:15PM +0200, Omar Polo wrote:
> keeping GOTWEBD_REPO_CACHESIZE * sizeof(struct cache_repo) inside the
> struct server makes it too large on linux for being sent over imsg.
>
> Instead, just store a pointer and allocate the array when it's
> received on the child processes.  As a follow-up (post-release maybe)
> we could even allow the cache size to be customizable via
> gotwebd.conf.
>
> With this, I'm able to run gotwebd behind nginx on linux (in vmd) :)
>
> ok?

OK stsp@

We could also chunk data across multiple messages. But in this case
it doesn't seem worth it, and what you have now is a working alternative.
So let's go with this patch.