From:
Re: make got_pack_create write to a file descriptor
To:
Stefan Sperling <stsp@stsp.name>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 2022 19:47:05 +0200

On 2022/10/15 16:54:49 +0200, Stefan Sperling <stsp@stsp.name> wrote:
> Make got_pack_create() write to a file descriptor instead of a stdio FILE.

Reads fine; btw got_deflate_to_file_mmap now is unused and
got_deflate_to_file only used in object_create.c (which can be adapted
easily i think.)

> The old code required a seekable output file. This conflicts with requirements
> of future gotd(8), which will write pack file data to network sockets.

should we need to worry about possible partial writes in hwrite then?