From:
Re: Bug on OpenBSD 7.2 snapshot with got 0.78
To:
Jerome KASPER <neon.king.fr@gmail.com>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2022 13:41:45 +0100

On Mon, Nov 07, 2022 at 10:17:01PM +0100, Jerome KASPER wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> while trying to grab linux and llvm from github
>
> $ got clone ssh://git@github.com/torvalds/linux
> or
> $ got clone ssh://git@github.com/llvm/llvm-project
>
> i can download objects and get indexing complete
> but while resolving deltas I encounter the error :
>
> calloc : cannot allocate memory
>
> It's probably due to the very large size and number
> of commits of those projects.
> Let me know if i can provide further informations to
> solve the issue
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jerome KASPER

Thanks Jerome. Can you please update your got.git repository to
commit 99f7567eaa6fad9b271f55d1469fcd383bb13205, rebuild all binaries,
and try again? This problem should be fixed as of this commit.