From:
Re: gotwebd: drop unused parameter from got_get_repo_{owner,age}
To:
Mark Jamsek <mark@jamsek.com>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2022 12:50:37 +0100

On 2022/11/22 22:45:30 +1100, Mark Jamsek <mark@jamsek.com> wrote:
> On 22-11-22 12:06PM, Omar Polo wrote:
> > Extracted from a previous pending diff for ease of reading.
>
> ok

Thanks!

> I thought I'd mention: I don't seem to have commit ee2f63eb in my tree;
> the diff applied but with an offset for gotwebd/gotweb.c

ah yeah, it's because I've stacked a few commits... ^^"

The order to get them applied without offsets is:

 - use prev_disp to decide when we've reached max_repos
 - simplify gotweb_render_index
 - drop unused path parameter from got_get_repo_{owner,age}
 - rework gotweb_get_repo_{description,cloneurl}

but the patches aren't conflicting so any order works in practice :)