From:
Re: fix gotd rejecting multiple have lines
To:
Omar Polo <op@omarpolo.com>
Cc:
Mark Jamsek <mark@jamsek.com>, gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2023 15:59:13 +0100

On Wed, Jan 18, 2023 at 12:57:27PM +0100, Omar Polo wrote:
> sorry, please ignore.  I forgot that the gotd tests are not
> self-contained and commented out the first test to wait less time
> while seeing if it reilably failed for me too.

Yes the GOTD_TEST_REPO is shared, for better or worse.
I saw no other way to make the test harness work with the multiple
user accounts involved.

If it's a problem we can always split such tests out into a separate script.
Reusing the repository does save some time when running the entire test
suite though.