From:
Lucas <lucas@sexy.is>
Re: ignored files can't handle trailing slashes
To:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Cc:
Stefan Sperling <stsp@stsp.name>
Date:
Sun, 05 Feb 2023 19:25:36 +0000

Stefan Sperling <stsp@stsp.name> wrote:
> This version keeps the dt_type check from your diff intact, which I missed
> in my previous diff. Now our behaviour with trailing slashes should match
> that of Git, as documented in gitignores(5). Also adds test coverage for
> trying to match a file with a trailing slash, and updates the man page.

I like this version better, and it solves the issue with got import.

How do you feel about keeping the xfail for regress/cmdline/status.sh?
Is it worthy to keep it around as a reminder?