From:
Re: gotd mirrors
To:
Mark Jamsek <mark@jamsek.com>
Cc:
Game of Trees <gameoftrees@openbsd.org>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2023 10:35:40 +0100

  • Mark Jamsek:

    gotd mirrors

    • Stefan Sperling:

      gotd mirrors

On Tue, Feb 07, 2023 at 06:50:03PM +1100, Mark Jamsek wrote:
> Assuming there'll be several mirrors listed, I wasn't sure how you'd
> like to display them. The below is shamelessly stolen^Wborrowed from
> how openbsd.org lists anonymous cvs mirrors, but I wanted to check
> before committing anything :)
>
> I could also move jamsek.net to a server in one of Tokyo, Sydney, or
> Frankfurt, or just standup a new mirror there rather than having two in
> Dallas, TX.

Sure, makes sense. Thanks for setting up some mirrors!

One of Tokyo or Sydney would be nice to have in addition to the US ones.
Or moving one of the US ones there would also be great if that is easier.

portable.html also lists mirrors. Maintaining the list in two places
would be cumbersome. We probably want to move all our mirror URLs and
lists of fingerprints, for got-portable.git included, to code.html?
And then make portable.html point there?