From:
Re: Silence warnings being treated as errors on sparc64 and yacc rules reduced error
To:
Omar Polo <op@omarpolo.com>
Cc:
Tracey Emery <tracey@traceyemery.net>, gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2023 15:13:23 +0100

On Thu, Feb 09, 2023 at 09:26:49AM +0100, Omar Polo wrote:
> On 2023/02/08 16:44:05 -0700, Tracey Emery <tracey@traceyemery.net> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > This silences two warnings treated as errors on sparc64 (warning:
> > function declaration isn't a prototype). We also don't use boolen in
> > gotd's parse.y, so this removes our reduction error. We can either let
> > that languish, if we plan to use it in the future, or replace boolean
> > later.
> >
> > ok?
>
> can't speak about the boolean in the yacc grammar (was tempted too to
> drop it), but for the first error this should do it

Since boolean is unused, just remove it.
This will not be hard to reinstate if needed eventually.