From:
Re: [portable] Missing license
To:
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2023 12:17:57 +0100

On Sat, Feb 25, 2023 at 09:20:25PM +0100, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> I don't know why no packager has complained yet, but the got-portable
> tarball doesn't include any license file.  LICENCE should be added
> to EXTRA_DIST.

This was also pointed out by tobhe@ while working on packaging for Debian.
There are two files in -portable which don't have a licence header:
  compat/uuid.c
  include/got_compat.h

Those files came in with Thomas' original portable commit, so I guess
we should leave it up to him to add the missing licences.

> Or maybe better yet, rename it to COPYING?

Why would that be better?