From:
Re: tog test harness
To:
Game of Trees <gameoftrees@openbsd.org>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2023 23:58:21 +1000

  • Christian Weisgerber:

    tog test harness

  • On 23-04-14 03:48PM, Stefan Sperling wrote:
    > On Fri, Apr 14, 2023 at 11:08:54PM +1000, Mark Jamsek wrote:
    > > > I wonder if we should be calling endwin() if we never called initscr()?
    > >
    > > Yes, even though we don't call initscr() in tog regress, we need to call
    > > endwin() because we call newterm() in init_mock_term().
    >
    > Ah, fair enough. That settles my question.
    >
    > Is anyting else needed before a new release? Apart from perhaps adding
    > more tests if time permits, which is obviously not release-critical.
    > Does the cleanup.sh script referenced in regress/tog/Makefile already
    > exist somewhere?

    I'm working on a small tog.c diff at the moment that plugs a few struct
    tog_view leaks. I should finish this tonight. And it would probably be
    nice to get at least one regress test for the diff, blame, ref, and tree
    views too which I should be able to do tomorrow. But that's not really
    important enough to hold up a release if you want to do one tonight.

    And woops, that cleanup.sh was left behind from an earlier tog regress
    design where we modified terminal state that I eventually dropped.
    Please feel free to zap it, or I can do it when I finish this diff.

    --
    Mark Jamsek <fnc.bsdbox.org|got.bsdbox.org>
    GPG: F2FF 13DE 6A06 C471 CA80  E6E2 2930 DC66 86EE CF68

  • Christian Weisgerber:

    tog test harness