From:
Kurkii <kurkiie@protonmail.com>
Re: What is the difference between got update and got fetch?
To:
James Cook <falsifian@falsifian.org>, "gameoftrees@openbsd.org" <gameoftrees@openbsd.org>
Date:
Sat, 01 Jul 2023 15:01:43 +0000

Hi,
thank you so much for the explanation! Makes a lot more sense, as the man pages for either option initially looked like the same thing worded differently to me.