From:
Re: introducing gotadmin dump
To:
Mark Jamsek <mark@jamsek.com>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Fri, 07 Jul 2023 17:37:31 +0200

  • Mark Jamsek:

    introducing gotadmin dump

    • Omar Polo:

      introducing gotadmin dump

  • I've addressed the other comments except one below and committed,
    thanks!

    On 2023/07/07 13:13:51 +1000, Mark Jamsek <mark@jamsek.com> wrote:
    > > +references.
    > > +Each
    > > +.Ar reference
    > > +argument may either specify a specific reference or a reference namespace,
    >
    > I think the 'specific' adjective is a bit of a tautology with the
    > 'specify' verb so would remove it:
    >
    >   argument may either specify a reference or a reference namespace,

    fwiw I agree, but I lifted this text from the pack description, and
    there are a few more instances of this 'specify a specific reference'
    in gotadmin.1.  Would you mind to do a sweep? :)

  • Mark Jamsek:

    introducing gotadmin dump