From:
Re: gotwebd: amke get_addrs() take the service name directly
To:
Omar Polo <op@omarpolo.com>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2023 14:15:15 +0100

On Wed, Nov 15, 2023 at 02:01:29PM +0100, Omar Polo wrote:
> This changes how we handle the port number: bubbles up the local portstr
> added in previous commit and lets getaddrinfo() deals with port numbers
> and services name.  getservice() then can be gc.
>
> while here add the missing free() in parse.y

Makes sense, ok.

There's another unclear error message in context lines:

> +			if (strlcpy(h->ifname, hostname, sizeof(h->ifname)) >=
>  			    sizeof(h->ifname)) {
>  				log_warnx("%s: address truncated", __func__);

This warning should show the value of 'hostname'. Otherwise, nobody
will be able to tell what can be done about the warning.