From:
Re: gotwebd: render READMEs in the tree view
To:
Omar Polo <op@omarpolo.com>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Thu, 07 Dec 2023 16:10:48 +0100

On 2023/12/07 15:30:51 +0100, Omar Polo <op@omarpolo.com> wrote:
>  - relaxes got_open_blob_for_output() to fall back to HEAD if no commit
>    query argument is given.
>
>    This is important since it's possible to reach a tree view without a
>    commit query argument by clicking on 'tree' on the repository listing.

forgot to mention, there's is more about this change.  It makes the
function not looking at the querystring but rather take arguments.

We have a few functions in got_operations.c that change the behaviour
depending on the querystring and I find it really confusing, especially
when we end up with more than one "action" per actual page.

> [...]

i also forgot to provide an example page:

https://got.omarpolo.com/?action=tree&commit=6ecb0b8c6b2aa36b6af31c856909b1ddccdb301c&folder=%2Fregress%2Fgotd&path=got.git