From:
Re: gotwebd(8): improve EXAMPLES section
To:
Omar Polo <op@omarpolo.com>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2023 09:03:11 +0100

On Fri, Dec 29, 2023 at 11:30:55PM +0100, Omar Polo wrote:
> Split the various examples into separate Bd blocks rather than relying
> on comments to tell the samples apart.  Also, while here, use hard tabs
> to indent the values.  Re-reading the diff with `got diff -w' might be
> helpful.
>
> thoughts?

The example that shows how to run two instances of gotwebd under
different locations but within the same httpd server instance was
useful. You are splitting this example up into two single-gotwebd
http server sections.  Otherwise I like this change.