From:
Re: add username to gotd HTTP notifications
To:
Stefan Sperling <stsp@stsp.name>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2024 08:39:18 +0200

On 2024/04/29 00:25:18 +0200, Stefan Sperling <stsp@stsp.name> wrote:
> At present HTTP notifications only present data from uploaded objects,
> which is arbitrary. Also send the authenticated username which cannot
> be faked, unless account credentials are shared between users.
>
> ok?

oh i forgot about adding this.  ok for me, thanks!

nit: since from the gotd side we require a user name, maybe we can make
-u in got-notify-http required and avoid a few conditionals.  The way you
changed the usage() string also suggest that -u is required :)