From:
Re: [patch] preserve and show author dates
To:
"Sven M. Hallberg" <pesco@khjk.org>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2024 10:11:15 +0200

On Wed, Aug 07, 2024 at 09:57:39AM +0200, Sven M. Hallberg wrote:
> And here's the test, patterned after test_rebase_preserves_logmsg,
> plus one that checks the order of the "from:", "via:", "date:", and
> "orig:" headers in the output of got log (after my earlier mistake).
>
> As individual commits (on top of the others) at:
> https://gotweb.khjk.org/?action=summary&headref=authortime-test&path=got.git
>
> -p
>
> PS: I used "orig:" for the author time header because I could not think
> of something bettat that would still line up with the "date" above it,
> and having the two dates not line up seemed egregious.

Thanks Sven. We are currently preparing a release to get the
current state of SHA2 support shipped. Once that is done I plan
get back to your patches, by end of next week at the latest.