From:
"Todd C. Miller" <Todd.Miller@sudo.ws>
Re: show original content in merge conflicts
To:
Stefan Sperling <stsp@stsp.name>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2019 07:54:11 -0600

  • Todd C. Miller:

  • On Fri, 11 Oct 2019 10:31:15 +0200, Stefan Sperling wrote:

    > I have not yet heard any feedback regarding this change.
    > Is nobody interested in this? Should I drop this change or go ahead?

    I'm conflicted (haha).  I do find that I sometimes have to go back
    and look at the original manually and this would save me that step.
    On the other hand, I'm used to the standard markup and am resistent
    to change.  On the whole, I think it is worth doing.

     - todd

  • Todd C. Miller: