From:
Re: got reintegrate
To:
Stefan Sperling <stsp@stsp.name>
Cc:
Evan Silberman <evan@jklol.net>, gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2019 20:42:25 +1100

Thanks, Stefan. Yes, that’s nice and clear.

I see how it could be enticing to use a new term that might be more intuitive
for new users but recycling an existing command or concept probably keeps
it a bit simpler. Knowing what it does, ‘reintegrate’ makes sense perhaps
even ‘integrate’ could work.

It’s tempting to come up with something new like ‘fuse’, ‘insert’, ‘conform',
etc., but given the target/expected audience ‘reintegrate’ is familiar.

Thanks again.