From:
Tracey Emery <tracey@traceyemery.net>
Re: gotweb
To:
Jerome KASPER <neon.king.fr@gmail.com>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2019 16:52:55 -0600

    • Tracey Emery:

      gotweb

    • Jerome KASPER:

      gotweb

      • Tracey Emery:

        gotweb

  • Tracey Emery:

    gotweb

    • Stefan Sperling:

      gotweb

  • Greetings Jerome,

    I just pushed my gotweb updates to
    https://framagit.org/basepr1me/got/tree/gotweb, which has a more
    complete set of HTML for the index page. You can clone from there if you
    want to start playing with it. I'm focused soley on the functionality at
    this point.

    The initial and simple starting template is here:
    gotweb/files/cgi-bin/gw_tmpl/index.tmpl

    I added a header file for separating template elements here:
    gotweb/gotweb_ui.h

    Pieces and parts are pulled from that file to create the content for
    index.tmpl.

    The initial CSS file is here:
    gotweb/files/htdocs/gotweb/gotweb.css

    If you come up with something, shoot me a diff. I still have three
    elements to generate for the projects. I just didn't get time to get
    them done today, but there are div placeholders for them.

    I've edited the gotweb.conf at
    https://got.traceyemery.net/cgi-bin/gotweb so you can see how the next
    and previous links are generated at a glance.

    If you have any questions, you can ping me privately.

    Thanks,

    Tracey

    --

    Tracey Emery