From:
Tracey Emery <tracey@traceyemery.net>
Subject:
gotweb facelift
To:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2019 13:16:52 -0700

Greetings!

Jerome Kasper provided me with some beginning CSS for gotweb. After a
bit of tweaking, I think the look and feel is headed in a good
direction!

If anyone is interested in looking at it, go to:

https://got.traceyemery.net

I understand the subjective nature to the look and feel of something, so
it might not be for everyone. If you have comments or suggestions, feel
free to shoot. I'll be moving passed the intial "design" phase of gotweb
at this point, and getting back to operability.

Thanks,

Tracey

P.S. I think the look and feel is far superior to gitweb, and it scales
to mobile.

--

Tracey Emery