From:
Re: gotweb facelift
To:
Tracey Emery <tracey@traceyemery.net>, gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2019 08:13:11 +0100

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 08:06:52AM +0100, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 01:16:52PM -0700, Tracey Emery wrote:
> > Greetings!
> >
> > Jerome Kasper provided me with some beginning CSS for gotweb. After a
> > bit of tweaking, I think the look and feel is headed in a good
> > direction!
> >
> > If anyone is interested in looking at it, go to:
> >
> > https://got.traceyemery.net
> >
> > I understand the subjective nature to the look and feel of something, so
> > it might not be for everyone. If you have comments or suggestions, feel
> > free to shoot. I'll be moving passed the intial "design" phase of gotweb
> > at this point, and getting back to operability.
>
> I like it. I think I would prefer the upper bar to be white as well,
> such that the got logo sits on a white background.

Just noticed that the color gradient in the bottom element which displays
your email address may end up putting white text on white background when
the window is very small, rendering your email address partly unreadable.
I guess there should be a solid grey background instead of a gradient.

The gradient could however work well for the top-row, with the got logo
in the white corner of the gradient, couldn't it?