From:
Tracey Emery <tracey@traceyemery.net>
Re: tog add century
To:
Stuart Henderson <stu@spacehopper.org>, gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2019 08:30:24 -0700

  • Tracey Emery:

    tog add century

  • On Tue, Dec 03, 2019 at 04:18:03PM +0100, Stefan Sperling wrote:
    > One problem with YYYYMMDD in tog is that it looks inconsistent with output
    > used elsewhere, e.g. in 'got blame'. I'd prefer abbreviated dates to
    > be written out somewhat consistently across all commands. We could of
    > course switch to YYYYMMDD everywhere if it is the preferred format.

    A quick test in blame to remove the /'s and I don't mind the format. It
    is a little harder to decipher on first glance, especially sitting next
    to the id_str, but no more brain power than YYMMDD. I agree that the
    format should be consistent, so perhaps that needs to be decided.

    > > Aye.
    >
    > Would you mind updating your patch accordingly?

    Sure, I can take a look at this and see what that column is doing.

    --

    Tracey Emery

  • Tracey Emery:

    tog add century