From:
Re: got clone: start of effort.
To:
Ori Bernstein <ori@eigenstate.org>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2019 10:49:28 +0100

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 08:27:21PM -0800, Ori Bernstein wrote:
> Sorry, slow responses -- I was in the middle of packing up, now
> in the middle of packing up and moving. It seems like I forgot
> to ammend the commit before exporting the patch...
>
> Hopefully this is better.

It is, thank you very much!

I will need to find some time to look at it in detail, which
probably won't happen until next year ;-)

It seems the best path forward would be for us (it doesn't have to be
you since your available time is obviously scarce) to push your patch
to a branch and collaborate on integrating your work into the Got code
base further.

I will be happy to work on that, and I would also be happy to
provide assistance to anyone who would want to work on this.

I hope you'll be moving fully safe and sound.

Cheers,
Stefan