From:
Re: got log and subdirectories?
To:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2020 22:19:14 +0100

Stefan Sperling:

> It's great that you're pointing these inconsistencies out because they
> do really need to be fixed. I don't actually care which way.
> We just need to decide on a convention and apply it consistently.
> Would you prefer an implicit dot to apply everywhere?

People coming from CVS or Subversion will expect an implicit dot.
But if you say that Subversion's experience with this has been poor,
then I'm happy to adapt.  I'm unsure how to best document this.
The fact that you even can specify "." as a path is not obvious.

I don't understand the issues well enough to have an informed opinion
here.