From:
Thomas Adam <thomas@xteddy.org>
Re: Pointer sign warnings
To:
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2021 00:33:32 +0100

  • Thomas Adam:

    Pointer sign warnings

    • Thomas Adam:

      Pointer sign warnings

  • On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 01:34:59PM +0100, Thomas Adam wrote:
    > Have a look at Makefile.common.in to see what I've enabled.

    I've pushed a branch called 'tests' which now fully ports the regress/
    testsuite.  So far, it's working for me on FreeBSD and Linux.

    Testing welcome from anyone who has the time, please.

    I still want to try and work out which set of AM_CFLAGS in Makefile.common we
    want to ship with.  Remember, I've deliberately left a lot of warnings
    enabled.  It makes the build look really unsightly but it also highlights some
    areas for improvement.

    Kindly,
    Thomas

  • Thomas Adam: