From:
grey <artkiver@gmail.com>
Subject:
got for MacPorts
To:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2022 00:05:22 +0000

Hello!

I realize that while I apprised some individuals on IRC of making a
Portfile for got for MacPorts a while ago, I never subscribed to nor
informed those on the mailing list about its presence. So, this email is an
effort to rectify that oversight on my part.

I started with version 0.69 and have since updated it to 0.70. Admittedly,
I don't have commit access to MacPorts, so I am reliant upon others for
merging my pull requests. There's no maintainer listed either, but barring
unforeseen circumstances, I will presumably continue to submit updates as
they are available, though of course others are welcome to volunteer as
maintainers if they should desire to do so!

The MacPorts page related to it may be found here:

https://ports.macports.org/port/got/

Attached is a diff with a couple of proposed changes to
https://gameoftrees.org/portable.html which reflect the availability of the
MacPorts version.

Hopefully this is useful to others?

Thank you!