From:
grey <artkiver@gmail.com>
Re: got for MacPorts
To:
grey <artkiver@gmail.com>, gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2022 05:41:50 -0700

The issues raised regarding the diff make sense. I defer to your expertise
and judgement on how best to proceed.

Regardless, thanks to the got-portable developers for making it run on
macOS in the first place! I created the MacPorts Portfile more for ease of
use for myself, and hopefully others will find it useful too.