From:
Re: u/ctrl-u/d/ctrl-d bindings for scrolling in tog
To:
Mikhail <mp39590@gmail.com>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2022 23:01:15 +0200

  • Christian Weisgerber:

    u/ctrl-u/d/ctrl-d bindings for scrolling in tog

  • Mikhail:

    > In my opinion less-like keybindings for scrolling (I'm talking about
    > 'u/d' here, as Ctrl-u/Ctrl-d patch has been accepted) can be useful at
    > least for log and diff views, because their use most closely relate
    > to a 'pager' (not an editor, as vi) - basically it requires a lot of

    I'm strongly opposed to having different movement keys in different
    views.

  • Christian Weisgerber:

    u/ctrl-u/d/ctrl-d bindings for scrolling in tog