From:
Re: [rfc] compound keymaps with prefixed count modifier like vi(1)
To:
Omar Polo <op@omarpolo.com>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2022 01:24:08 +1000

On 22-06-22 05:18pm, Omar Polo wrote:
> Mark Jamsek <mark@jamsek.com> wrote:
> > I prefer the timeout approach, but I'm happy to change it if you think
> > it's better? I don't have any real argument apart from that's just what
> > I'm accustomed to so I haven't even given much thought to what could be
> > the "better" approach.
>
> I don't have a strong opinion on the matter, I just raised a (very)
> small concern given how less(1) works, but it wasn't intended to block
> your progress on this, just curiosity to see what what the reason.
>
> Thanks again for working on this :)   (and sorry for the noise!)

Definitely not noise! I always appreciate your opinion; often you and
Stefan make me think about things from a perspective I hadn't considered
and I always learn from it. So please don't hesitate to continue
questioning and voicing concerns :)

--
Mark Jamsek <fnc.bsdbox.org>
GPG: F2FF 13DE 6A06 C471 CA80  E6E2 2930 DC66 86EE CF68