From:
Re: allow multiple -d in got branch
To:
Omar Polo <op@omarpolo.com>
Cc:
gameoftrees@openbsd.org
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2022 15:23:44 +0200

On Fri, Jul 22, 2022 at 12:42:25PM +0200, Omar Polo wrote:
> my favourite sport is getting side-tracked.  i was about to work on
> something else when i thought of cleaning some old branches i don't
> need:
>
> 	% got branch -d split -d gotwebd -d wip/drop-lpanel -d fold-author
> 	Deleted refs/heads/fold-author: ffcca5c6dc37ddd50a76
> 	%
>
> hum.
>
> diff belows allows to use multiple -d as arguments to `got branch'.  I
> followed `got send' in this case, but now that i write this i'm thinking
> if i should have followed `got ref'...

We had this discussion back in May already, but it did not conclude.
See the thread with "Subject: got branch: support multiple -d options";

You took part in that conversation so you might still have it stored?
Otherwise, I could bounce these messages to you again.
(Hmm, we should probably have a public list archive somewhere...)