From:
Thomas Adam <thomas@xteddy.org>
Re: E-mail list archive?
To:
Omar Polo <op@omarpolo.com>
Cc:
Nick Holland <nick@holland-consulting.net>, Game of Trees <gameoftrees@openbsd.org>
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2022 21:52:15 +0100

Hi Omar,

On Mon, 29 Aug 2022 at 21:39, Omar Polo <op@omarpolo.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On 2022/08/19 11:48:26 -0400, Nick Holland <nick@holland-consulting.net> wrote:
> > Hello,

> > I looked on marc.info, and see anything, and didn't see a reference
> > on the gameoftrees.org website.
> >
> > Nick.
>
> There is one now! \o/
>
>         https://marc.gameoftrees.org/
>
> It's just a static web archive so it lacks some features (like search)
> but I hope it'll be useful nevertheless.

This looks amazing, and just what many have been asking for!  Thanks
for putting this together.

Before there's a tendency for this to accrue patches, etc., did you
happen to look into public-inbox?

https://public-inbox.org/README.html

I'm not sure how difficult it is to set up, but I suspect that will
take care of any heavy-lifting, such as searching.

Kindly,
Thomas