From:
Re: got: gotadmin init -b to specify HEAD + new got import behaviour
To:
Mark Jamsek <mark@jamsek.com>
Cc:
Game of Trees <gameoftrees@openbsd.org>
Date:
Sat, 3 Sep 2022 15:35:37 +0200

On Sat, Sep 03, 2022 at 10:59:28PM +1000, Mark Jamsek wrote:
> This is a reworked diff that changes the behaviour of both `gotadmin
> init` and `got import` that was briefly discussed with stsp in person.
> It enables creating an arbitrary HEAD reference at repo creation with
> `gotadmin init`. We also no longer hardcode "main" in `got import` but
> instead read HEAD so if a branch is not specified with -b, import
> defaults to the branch resolved via the repository's HEAD reference.

This seems fine to me.

There are no changes in regress tests. Is that because they won't be
needed or because they have yet to be written?